Subject: F2G Story/Photos
From: "Caroline Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "STEVE BAMFORD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:13:18 -0700

Steve:

I have 34-photo's for the history of the F2G.  I could add more, but I think
this will do.  I have 17-photo's showing the building process for the 1/72
scale models, plus I have to get one of the canopy mold.  There are
10-photo's of additional info;(i.e. decals, drawings,etc:).  I have
7-photo's of #57 finished, and 8 of #74.  There are 5 of both models
together.

In regards to adding info into and resend history info, I suggest this!

If story is first, the display history photos are next, then building
photo's after that.  Next comes the information photo's, and last the
finished model photo's.

If they are placed on the web in this order it makes since.  However, will
every interested person who views the web, will he click on the first photo,
then the second, etc>  Will he look at all of them, just a few, who knows???

I say: Let them read the story, and they can click at will.  Less time
consuming for both of us.

Rodney