Subject: Article submission - Corsair 1/72nd Scale
From: bedarcie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:41:31 +0100

Author Email : [email-masked]
Author Name : Eric BADE

Kits were built in the second half of 2001

This is my first proposal for a report on ARC. I  am not sure if this
report is eligible for publication so I am submitting to your
appreciation.I just thought a Birdcage Corsair could be of interest. It
is an easy conversion. As many a modeller I have quite a number of
boxes, some of them won't be built in a lifetime. I was therfore more
than prepared to salvage one kit to build a recessed panel line
Birdcage. I personnaly consider now that recessed lines are a must, and
as many, rescribing lines - which I have done on 3 or 4 occasions - is
something I defenately don't like.
 I am not entirely satisfied with photos quality. They are original
slide shots later digitalized.

Generlly speaking thank you for your great site.

Best regards