Subject: Re: Submission for ARC, 28 OCT 2002
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Charles P. Kalina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:37:50 -0800

Hi,
Thanks for sending in the article on your model.  I try to get all model articles on ARC in about 3 weeks.  Sometimes I get them on a bit sooner....sometimes a bit longer than 3 weeks.  I'll e-mail you when it goes on ARC.  
Thanks for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Charles P. Kalina 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 3:13 PM
  Subject: Submission for ARC, 28 OCT 2002

  Mr. Bamford--

  October 28th is the Czech Republic / Czechoslovakia National Day.  For the
  occasion, I've photographed my recent Czech model aircraft (plus one tank)
  and written a descriptive article.  I was thinking it would be suitable
  for posting on ARC next Monday, 28 October.  Please let me know if you can
  use it.

  The text of the article is enclosed in HTML format.  The photographs took
  up almost four megabytes (I'm sure they can be reduced for publication)
  and I didn't want to clog your mailbox, so I have stored them at my web
  address.  The HTML file for the article includes links back to those
  photographs.  Let me know if you've any problem accessing them and I can
  send them separately, or if there's anything else I need to provide.  I
  will leave the photos on the website until after 28 October.

  Thanks very much,
  --cpk

  (Charles P. Kalina)