Subject: Re: F-4 Phantom article
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Pierre Greutert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:17:41 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you have never been hurt; and
Dance like no one is watching!

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Pierre Greutert 
  To: [email-masked]' 
  Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:56 AM
  Subject: F-4 Phantom article

  Hi Steve,

  Here is the second of my F-4 Phantom project (the first was the engine bay). Thank you for your valuable contribution to all modelers.

  I attach a zip, containing a Word document embedding photos, and a set of "text only" Word document plus separate pictures (not sure you can manipulate easily pictures that are embedded in a Word document)

  Cordially, 

  _______________________________________________ 

  Pierre Greutert     -     Information Systems Manager 

  [email-masked]     +41 21 310.00.69

  If there is a solution, we will find it.

  If there is NO solution, we will create it.

  __________________________________________________________________________

  · This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
  solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

  · Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.

  · Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Asset Management
  Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.

  · An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
  a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.

  · If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.