Subject: Re: McDD trijets - Hasegawa report
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "bedarcie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:02:51 -0800

Hi,
I'm catching up on e-mails.  Thanks for sending in the article on your
model.  I try to get all model articles on ARC in about 3 weeks from the day
you sent in the e-mail with your article and pictures.  Sometimes I get them
on a bit sooner....sometimes a bit longer than 3 weeks.  I'll e-mail you
when it goes on ARC.
Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you have never been hurt; and
Dance like no one is watching!

----- Original Message -----
From: "bedarcie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:18 AM
Subject: McDD trijets - Hasegawa report

> Hi Steve that's my second report on jetliners. I noticed the subject has
> been developping lately. I hope  these reports might be of some
> interest. All models are Hasegawa 1/200th scale series.
>
> Best regards
>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----