Subject: Re: Article submission - P-51D
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:45:28 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:43 AM
Subject: Article submission - P-51D

> Hi,
> This is my P-51D submission, adding to the busting crowd of 'stang
builders.
>
> Thanks.
> Keep up the good work!
>
> Leon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

>
> {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\uc1
\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe1033{\fonttbl{\f0\froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\pano
se 02020603050405020304}Times New
Roman;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}Arial;}
> {\f2\fmodern\fcharset0\fprq1{\*\panose 02070309020205020404}Courier
New;}{\f3\froman\fcharset2\fprq2{\*\panose
05050102010706020507}Symbol;}{\f14\fnil\fcharset2\fprq2{\*\panose
05000000000000000000}Wingdings;}
> {\f28\fswiss\fcharset128\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}Arial
Unicode MS;}{\f29\fswiss\fcharset128\fprq2 @Arial Unicode
MS;}{\f40\froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman
CE;}{\f41\froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}
> {\f43\froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman
Greek;}{\f44\froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman
Tur;}{\f45\froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman
(Hebrew);}{\f46\froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}
> {\f47\froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman
Baltic;}{\f48\fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Arial
CE;}{\f49\fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Arial Cyr;}{\f51\fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2
Arial Greek;}{\f52\fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Arial Tur;}
> {\f53\fswiss\fcharset177\fprq2 Arial
(Hebrew);}{\f54\fswiss\fcharset178\fprq2 Arial
(Arabic);}{\f55\fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Arial
Baltic;}{\f56\fmodern\fcharset238\fprq1 Courier New
CE;}{\f57\fmodern\fcharset204\fprq1 Courier New Cyr;}
> {\f59\fmodern\fcharset161\fprq1 Courier New
Greek;}{\f60\fmodern\fcharset162\fprq1 Courier New
Tur;}{\f61\fmodern\fcharset177\fprq1 Courier New
(Hebrew);}{\f62\fmodern\fcharset178\fprq1 Courier New (Arabic);}
> {\f63\fmodern\fcharset186\fprq1 Courier New
Baltic;}{\f266\fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
Western;}{\f264\fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
CE;}{\f265\fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS Cyr;}
> {\f267\fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
Greek;}{\f268\fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
Tur;}{\f269\fswiss\fcharset177\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
(Hebrew);}{\f270\fswiss\fcharset178\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS (Arabic);}
> {\f271\fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Arial Unicode MS
Baltic;}{\f274\fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
Western;}{\f272\fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
CE;}{\f273\fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS Cyr;}
> {\f275\fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
Greek;}{\f276\fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
Tur;}{\f277\fswiss\fcharset177\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
(Hebrew);}{\f278\fswiss\fcharset178\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS (Arabic);}
> {\f279\fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 @Arial Unicode MS
Baltic;}}{\colortbl;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red0\green255\b
lue255;\red0\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red255\green0\blue0;\red
255\green255\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;
>
\red0\green0\blue128;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green128\blue0;\red128\gre
en0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red128\green128\blue0;\red128\green128\blu
e128;\red192\green192\blue192;\red0\green64\blue128;}{\stylesheet{
> \ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 \snext0
Normal;}{\*\cs10 \additive Default Paragraph Font;}{
> \s15\ql
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjust
right\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\f28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lang
fenp1033 \sbasedon0 \snext15 Normal (Web);}}{\*\listtable
>
{\list\listtemplateid-1113965666\listhybrid{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn2
3\leveljc0\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\le
veltext\leveltemplateid-1399666648\'01\u-3913
?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f3\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
> \chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li720\jclisttab\tx720 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0\l
eveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext\leve
ltemplateid1234453404\'01o;}{\levelnumbers;}\f2\fs20\chbrdr
> \brdrnone\brdrcf1 \chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li1440\jclisttab\tx1440 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0
\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext\le
veltemplateid102019200
> \'01\u-3929 ?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li2160\jclisttab\tx2160 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0
\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext
> \leveltemplateid-1837838372\'01\u-3929
?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li2880\jclisttab\tx2880 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0
\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0
> \levelindent0{\leveltext\leveltemplateid-1094930732\'01\u-3929
?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li3600\jclisttab\tx3600 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0
\leveljcn0\levelfollow0
>
\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext\leveltemplateid1904791532
\'01\u-3929 ?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li4320\jclisttab\tx4320 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0
>
\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext\le
veltemplateid1202984436\'01\u-3929
?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
\fi-360\li5040\jclisttab\tx5040 }{\listlevel\levelnfc23
>
\levelnfcn23\leveljc0\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstartat1\levelspace0\level
indent0{\leveltext\leveltemplateid-2133153738\'01\u-3929
?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0 \fi-360\li5760\jclisttab\tx5760 }
>
{\listlevel\levelnfc23\levelnfcn23\leveljc0\leveljcn0\levelfollow0\levelstar
tat1\levelspace0\levelindent0{\leveltext\leveltemplateid-1513733516\'01\u-39
29 ?;}{\levelnumbers;}\f14\fs20\chbrdr\brdrnone\brdrcf1
\chshdng0\chcfpat1\chcbpat1\fbias0
> \fi-360\li6480\jclisttab\tx6480 }{\listname
;}\listid736053244}}{\*\listoverridetable{\listoverride\listid736053244\list
overridecount0\ls1}}{\info{\title \'b7}{\author Grace Lio}{\operator Grace
Lio}{\creatim\yr2003\mo4\dy2\hr14\min54}
>
{\revtim\yr2003\mo4\dy2\hr17\min28}{\version5}{\edmins153}{\nofpages5}{\nofw
ords1268}{\nofchars7228}{\*\company Home User}{\nofcharsws0}{\vern8247}}
>
\widowctrl\ftnbj\aenddoc\noxlattoyen\expshrtn\noultrlspc\dntblnsbdb\nospacef
orul\hyphcaps0\formshade\horzdoc\dgmargin\dghspace180\dgvspace180\dghorigin1
800\dgvorigin1440\dghshow1\dgvshow1
>
\jexpand\viewkind1\viewscale75\pgbrdrhead\pgbrdrfoot\splytwnine\ftnlytwnine\
htmautsp\nolnhtadjtbl\useltbaln\alntblind\lytcalctblwd\lyttblrtgr\lnbrkrule
\fet0\sectd \linex0\endnhere\sectlinegrid360\sectdefaultcl {\*\pnseclvl1
> \pnucrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta
.}}{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta
.}}{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta
.}}{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl
5
> \pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb
(}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb
(}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb
(}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang
> {\pntxtb
(}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl9\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang{\pntxtb
(}{\pntxta )}}\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
>
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\b\f1\fs72\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 1/48 Monogram
P-51D\~}{\fs20
> \par }{\f1\fs48\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 by\~Leon
Lio}{\f1\fs48\cf6 \line }{\b\f1\fs36\cf17
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 --------------------}{\fs20
> \par }\trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trrh5490\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth3\trwWidth9570\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth3\clwWidth9375 \cellx9510\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6
01.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here}{
> \par }{\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/01.jpg" \\*
MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1037{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/01.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFilled}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn
fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn wzDescription}{\sv }}
> {\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLayoutInCell}{\sv
1}}}\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw762
0\pich7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}{
> \fs20\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28 \cell }\pard \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0 {\fs20
\trowd \trqc\trgaph15\trrh5490\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trftsWidth3\trwWidth9570\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
> \clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth3\clwWidth9375 \cellx9510\row }\pard\plain
> \s15\ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 This pony is build from
a 25y
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 r old kit. Hope you\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1
ll enjoy it.
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1  }{\fs20
> \par }\trowd \trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx7912\pard
> \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0 {\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Click on
images below to see larger images}{\cell }\pard\plain
> \ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
> \clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx7912\row }\trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60
> \trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx2576\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx5197\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1700
\cellx7912\pard \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
{\f1\fs27\cf17 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 03.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 03.jpg}{
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://ww\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28
w.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/03.jpg" }{{\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300033002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/03t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1038{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/03t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}
> {\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\~}{\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 04.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }
> {\f1\fs27\cf6 04.jpg}{
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/04.jpg" }{{\*\dataf
ield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300034002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/04t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1039{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/04t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}
> {\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 05.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 05.jpg}{
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/05.jpg" }{{\*\dataf
ield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300035002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28
> .aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/05t.jpg" \\*
MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1040{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
pibName}{\sv http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/05t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx2576\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx5197\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1700
\cellx7912\row }\pard\plain \s15\ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
>
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Hi, my name is Leon
from Singapore. This is my 2}{\f1\fs27\cf17\super
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 nd}{\f1\fs27\cf17
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1  submission to ARC. Ok, on to the
actual stuff\'85
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Seems that everyone these days are into
the Tamiya P-51 super kits. I, too, h\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> ave to admit a couple a few stashed up somewhere waiting for the right
time. Does that mean that Monogram P-51 is dead and buried?
> \par
> \par }{\b\f1\fs32\cf17
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Some skinny about the Kit
> \par }{\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1 I happen to
chance upon this little bashed up white box of a \'93\loch\f1 \hich\f1
Detroit Miss\'94\loch\f1  pony in a forgotten c\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> orner at a local hobby store a couple of months ago. Upon looking at its
content, my eyes sparkled. Wow, open engine detail, gun bay detail, cool
seat/cockpit detail, clear positional canopy, overall detail is very fine
(in my opinion }{\f1\fs27\ul\cf17
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 even finer than
Tamiy\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 a\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 s}{\f1\fs27\cf17
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1 ) although raised\'85\loch\f1  most
important it\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 \hich\f1
> s cheap, small-boxed and easy to conceal\'85\loch\f1  heh..heh..
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 After reading a few articles/reviews on
the kit I\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 ve just bought. I\hich\f1 \rquote
\loch\f1 ve decided to move it far back to the pending, to be build queue.
That changed when I happen t
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 o pick up my very 1}{\f1\fs27\cf17\super
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 st}{\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
>  bottles of Gunze Metaliser paint. What better kit to pick for an
experiment paint job than the monogram scapegoat: good-sized, detailed and
to be done in bare metal.
> \par
> \par
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1      }{\fs20
> \par }\trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trrh5490\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth3\trwWidth9570\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth3\clwWidth9375 \cellx9510\pard\plain \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\~
> \par }\pard \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
{\f1\fs27\cf17 Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 02.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here}{
> \par }{\field{\*\fldinst { INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/02.jpg" \\*
MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1041{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/02.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFilled}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn
fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn wzDescription}{\sv }}
> {\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLayoutInCell}{\sv
1}}}\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw762
0\pich7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}{
> \fs20\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28 \cell }\pard \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0 {\fs20
\trowd \trqc\trgaph15\trrh5490\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trftsWidth3\trwWidth9570\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
> \clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth3\clwWidth9375 \cellx9510\row }\pard\plain
> \s15\ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\b\f1\fs32\cf17
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Construction
> \par }{\f1\fs27\cf17
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1 Construction started in the
cockpit. The instrument panel is sprayed white and dipped in \'93\loch\f1
\hich\f1 Future\'94\loch\f1  floor wax. The thick
clear\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
>  coat is allowed to dry thoroughly then shot with a thin layer of
water-based black. Using a Q-tip dipped in spirit, I gently and carefully go
over the raised instrument dials to remove the black, and exposing the
underlying white protected by the Future.
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1  \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 To me, the result
of this technique yields a much sharper result than the usual silver
dry-brushing that most modeler uses. The rest of the \hich\f1 \lquote
\loch\f1
> pit is shot with interior green, and the various details are pick out by
hand. A thin clear plastic was glued to s\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
i\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> mulate the gun-sight. Owing to the very fine details (yes even the cockpit
floor panels have wood patterns on it), the end result is very satisfying
and a real morale booster. I\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 m beginning to fall in
love with this little gem.
>
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1    }{\fs20
> \par }\trowd \trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx7912\pard
> \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0 {\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Click on
images below t\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 o see larger
images}{\cell }\pard\plain
> \ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
> \clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx7912\row }\trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60
> \trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx2576\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx5197\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1700
\cellx7912\pard \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
{\f1\fs27\cf17 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 06.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 06.jpg}{
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/06.jpg" }{{\*\dataf
ield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300036002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/06t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1042{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/06t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}
> {\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\~}{\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 07.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }
> {\f1\fs27\cf6 07.jpg}{
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/07.jpg" }{{\*\dataf
ield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300037002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/07t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1043{\sp{\sn
shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/07t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn
pibFlags}{\sv 2}}
> {\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 08.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 08.jpg}{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {\fs20
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/08.jpg" }{\fs20
{\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300038002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/08t.jpg" \\*
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28 MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\fs20\cf2
{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1044{\sp{\sn shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/08t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4550\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx2576\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1650
\cellx5197\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1700
\cellx7912\row }\pard\plain \s15\ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
>
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> Well, since this is another trial project might as well practice my
slice-and-dice skills. I cut out the flaps to be position in the down later
(not the wisest of decision), drill a hole in the aft canopy for the
antenna, sanded away
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1  the small .50 calibres and replaced
with drilled enlarged ones, and other small details like filling pin-holes,
detailing the gun bay etc. Things are beginning to fall into place\'85
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Then the real trial-by-fire came. Sorry,
the fuselage halves could not be \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1
> fitted without some physical coaxing. The fuselage to main wings joint has
to go through serious putty work. After sweating for 2 days, my limited
skill is stretched to the max\'85\loch\f1 (so was my patient). I moved on
when I realized that there
> \hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 s no more I could h\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
a\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 ve done.
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 The rest of the construction went on with
muted feelings.
> \par }{\b\f1\fs32\cf17
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Painting and Decaling
> \par }{\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 After hand painting the
engine, most of plane was sprayed with Gunze aluminum metalizer thinned with
Gunze thinner. It looked subdued and not shiny as advertised.
B\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> uffing with a cloth had no effect? A call back to the shop where I bought
the paint revealed that the paint has to be applied straight from the
container. Ok, lesson learned. The only parts left unsprayed were the main
landing gear doors
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1  \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
and\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1  the drop tanks\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 .
Did it the right \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 way, the results were quite
impressive and I had top-rate doors
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1  and tanks!\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Some selected panels were masked and
sprayed with a darker shade to give the patch-work effects found on WW2
Mustangs. Then the whole aircraft was given a gloss coat to prep for
decaling.
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 D\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 ecals were
applied next. After the foul ups I decided its not worth anything but the
kit provided set. These were yellowed but workable, and didn\hich\f1 \rquote
\loch\f1
> t give much problems and settled well with Mr Mark Softener. One
suggestion I learned was to trim the decal a\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
s\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
>  close to the colored print to lessen the yellow area on the aircraft.
Another thin gloss coat was given to seal the decals in, the aircraft is
washed with diluted Tamiya smoke to bring out the grime, and matt coated for
pastel work. Again, many modeler r
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 e\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1
> commend using gloss instead of matt when doing pastel work. But I like my
Mustang to look dirty and matt provide the surface for the pastel to bite
into. Everything was sealed again with a light gloss layer. The overall
surface gives a semi-gloss appearan
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 c\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 e, which
didn\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 t look bad at all (minus the wing joint of
course). Then all the separate little pieces were glued. The end result
looked like a Mustang if the observer doesn
> \hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 \hich\f1 t go into the \'93\loch\f1 \hich\f1
search and spot errors\'94\loch\f1  mode.
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 In conclusion, this project is like
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1
> a love-hate relationship, however looking from the wider perspective, the
objective of the project was met. I learnt to use the metalizer paint, brush
up my chopping skill without getting injured, and most important of
all\'85\loch\f1  got myself another
> \hich\f1 \lquote \loch\f1 stang }{\f1\fs27\cf17 {\field{\*\fldinst SYMBOL
74 \\f "Wingdings" \\s 13.5}{\fldrslt\f14\fs27}}}{\f1\fs27\cf17
\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 .
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Ho\hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 pe
you\hich\f1 \rquote \loch\f1 ll enjoy.
> \par
> \par
> \par \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Leon
> \par }{\fs20
> \par }\trowd \trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4800\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx8350\pard
> \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0 {\f1\fs27\cf17 \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 Click on
images below to see larger images}{\fs20 \cell }\pard\plain
> \ql \li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4800\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
> \clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth5000 \cellx8350\row }\trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60
> \trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4800\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx2050\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx4145\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx6240\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
> \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250 \cellx8350\pard \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
{\f1\fs27\cf17 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 09.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17
>  here.\~ Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 09}{\f1\fs27 .jpg }{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {\fs20
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresour\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28
cecenter.com/Article-Templates/09.jpg" }{\fs20 {\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00300039002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/09t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\fs20\cf2
{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1045{\sp{\sn shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/09t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 10.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 10.jpg}{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {\fs20
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/10.jpg" }{\fs20
{\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00310030002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/10t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\fs20\cf2
{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1046{\sp{\sn shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/10t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 11.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 11.jpg}{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {\fs20
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/11.jpg" }{\fs20
{\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00310031002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresource\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28
> center.com/Article-Templates/11t.jpg" \\* MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt
{\fs20\cf2 {\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1047{\sp{\sn shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn
fFlipH}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv
http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/11t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\f1\fs27\cf17
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo }{\f1\fs27\cf6 12.jpg}{\f1\fs27\cf17  here.\~ Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo }{
> \f1\fs27\cf6 12.jpg}{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \s15\qc
\li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\sbauto1\saauto1\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\
adjustright\rin0\lin0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\field\fldedit{\*\fldinst {\fs20
> \hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  HYPERLINK
"http://www.aircraftresourc\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28
ecenter.com/Article-Templates/12.jpg" }{\fs20 {\*\datafield
>
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa00
4ba90b7e00000068007400740070003a002f002f007700770077002e00610069007200630072
006100660074007200650073006f007500720063006500630065006e007400650072002e0063
006f006d002f00410072007400
>
690063006c0065002d00540065006d0070006c0061007400650073002f00310032002e006a00
700067000000}}}{\fldrslt {\field{\*\fldinst {\fs20\cf2
\hich\af28\dbch\af28\loch\f28  INCLUDEPICTURE
"http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/12t.jpg" \\
> * MERGEFORMATINET }}{\fldrslt {\fs20\cf2
{\pict{\*\picprop\shplid1048{\sp{\sn shapeType}{\sv 75}}{\sp{\sn fFlipH}{\sv
0}}{\sp{\sn fFlipV}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pibName}{\sv http://www.aircraft
> resourcecenter.com/Article-Templates/12t.jpg}}{\sp{\sn pibFlags}{\sv
2}}{\sp{\sn pictureGray}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn pictureBiLevel}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fFilled}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fHitTestFill}{\sv 1}}{\sp{\sn fillShape}{\sv
1}}{\sp{\sn fillUseRect}{\sv 0}}
> {\sp{\sn fNoFillHitTest}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fLine}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
wzDescription}{\sv }}{\sp{\sn fReallyHidden}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fScriptAnchor}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn fFakeMaster}{\sv 0}}{\sp{\sn
fLayoutInCell}{\sv 1}}}
>
\picscalex11\picscaley11\piccropl0\piccropr0\piccropt0\piccropb0\picw7620\pi
ch7620\picwgoal4320\pichgoal4320\wmetafile8}}}}}}{\cell }\pard\plain \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\intbl\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0
> \fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {\fs20 \trowd
\trqc\trgaph15\trleft-60\trbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17 \trbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
\trbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw45\brdrcf17
>
\trftsWidth2\trwWidth4800\trautofit1\trspdl15\trspdt15\trspdb15\trspdr15\trs
pdfl3\trspdft3\trspdfb3\trspdfr3\trpaddl15\trpaddt15\trpaddb15\trpaddr15\trp
addfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3
\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrl
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx2050\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx4145\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr
> \brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250
\cellx6240\clvertalc\clbrdrt\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrl\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17 \clbrdrb\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
\clbrdrr\brdroutset\brdrw15\brdrcf17
> \clcbpat8\cltxlrtb\clftsWidth2\clwWidth1250 \cellx8350\row }\pard\plain
\s15\qc
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\af28\hich\af28\dbch\af28\cgrid\langnp1033\lan
gfenp1033 {\f1\cf17
> \hich\af1\dbch\af28\loch\f1 \hich\f1 Photos and text \'a9\loch\f1  2003
by\~"your name goes here"}{\fs20
> \par }\pard\plain \ql
\li0\ri0\widctlpar\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0
\fs24\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033 {
> \par }}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----