Subject: Re: If Guys Designed Christmas Wrapping Paper ....
From: "Ted Taylor" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:18:54 -0000

Hi Steve here are the new pages I have so far
http://www.scale-models.freeserve.co.uk/tamiya-meteor-f3/page-sm-30.html

http://www.scale-model-aircraft.freeserve.co.uk/aeroclub-venom-fb-1/venom-fb.1.html

http://www.scale-model-aircraft.freeserve.co.uk/trumpeter-sm-79/page-sma25.html

http://www.scale-model-aircraft.freeserve.co.uk/dynavector-sea-hornet/page-sma-22.html

Ted (happy modeller) Taylor
http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.scale-models.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.scale-model-aircraft.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.model-trucker.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.real-trucks.freeserve.co.uk

This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Steve Bamford ARC 
  To: Ted Taylor 
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:58 AM
  Subject: Re: If Guys Designed Christmas Wrapping Paper ....

  Hi Ted,
  My e-mail inbox crashed on Oct 1 and as I recall there were a few e-mails from you about pending articles I could use on ARC from your site.  Would you be able to send me those links again?
  How is your health doing these days?

  Steve Bamford
  Aircraft Resource Center
  http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com
   
  Live like there is no tomorrow;
  Love like you've never been hurt.
  Work like you don't need the money.
  Dance like nobody's watching.
  Sing like nobody's listening.
  Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Ted Taylor 
    To: Steve Bamford 
    Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 2:05 AM
    Subject: Fw: If Guys Designed Christmas Wrapping Paper ....

    Hi Guys I thought you might like this
    Ted (happy modeller) Taylor
    http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk
    http://www.scale-models.freeserve.co.uk
    http://www.scale-model-aircraft.freeserve.co.uk
    http://www.model-trucker.freeserve.co.uk
    http://www.real-trucks.freeserve.co.uk

    This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV