Subject: Re: Do-335 By Jose Luis Hernandez
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "jose luis hernandez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:39:44 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: jose luis hernandez 
  To: FORO ARC 
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:22 AM
  Subject: Do-335 By Jose Luis Hernandez

  Gallery Article Template

  "1/48 TAMIYA DORNIER Do-355A Pfeil" 

  by "José Luis Hernández Márquez"

  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 

   
  Here's some photos of my latest model.

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

  This is the 1/48 Tamiya Do-335A Pfeil, This plane (VG+PH) was made in Dornier factory in  Oberpfaffenhofen on 16th April 1945 and was captured in the same factory 6 days later, this plane never Flew.
  Construction: This kit goes together easily because the parts fit is excellent, requiring very little filling or sanding. The kit is Totally Out of Box, the only add the Lion Roar Seatbelts.

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 

   

  Enjoy the photos.
  Un Saludo a los amigos Españoles de Model34 y Yoryi.
  "José Luis Hernández"

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 18.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.jpg

   

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23pg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26jpg

   

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27jpg

       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28jpg

        

  Photos and text © by "José Luis Hernández Márquez"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Hotmail prepara novedades y sorpresas en breve, ¡estate atento!