Subject: Re: Ankara Air Force Museum Model Contest
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: " Onur Kurc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:07:50 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Onur Kurc 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:17 AM
  Subject: Ankara Air Force Museum Model Contest

  Model Show Article Template

  "Ankara Air Force Museum 5th Model Contest " 

  by "Onur KURC"
  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 

  Greetings from Turkey. Ankara Air Force Museum organizes a Plastic Model Plane Contest every year. 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

  Turkish planes were mostly in the competition. 

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 

  In May, Turkish Air Force's 100th year and Air Force Museum will organize International Model Contest in Ankara. We can invite all modelers and we can organize accommodation in Ankara. If you want send models or come to Ankara please send mail to [email-masked]. 

  All the best and happy modeling. 

  "Onur Kurc"

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 18.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 39.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 39.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 40.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 40.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 41.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 41.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 42.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 42.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 43.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 43.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 44.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 44.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 45.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 45.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 46.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 46.jpg

   

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 47.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 47.jpg

   Photos and text © by "Onur Kurc"

   

  Best Regards

  Onur KURC
  Hospitality Projects Consultant 
  [email-masked]

       
       
        __________________________________________________________________________
        SERVUS INTERNATIONAL HOTEL DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
        Poligon Mah. Mareşal Fevzi Çakmak Sok. No:1/3
        34460 İstinye / Sarıyer, İstanbul - Türkiye
        Tel: +90 212 229 71 51   Fax: +90 212 323 40 41
        www.servusinternational.com

   

  __________ ESET Smart Security Akıllı Güvenlik tarafından sağlanan bilgiler, virüs imza veritabanı sürümü: 5507 (20101006) __________

  İleti ESET Smart Security Akıllı Güvenlik tarafından denetlendi.

  http://www.nod32.com.tr