Subject: Re: Submitting for the 1st time hope I've done this properly!!!!
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:02:11 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 4:56 AM
Subject: Submitting for the 1st time hope I've done this properly!!!!

<p>Gallery Article Template</p>

<p>"1/72 Hawker Hunter T.68" </p>

<p>by "Martin Laurance" -------------------- Steve Bamford will insert
full sized version of photo 01.jpg here</p>

<p>Here is my Hawker Hunter T.68. This is the Revell 1/72 F.Mk.6
converted using the PJ Productions T.7/T.8/T.68 conversion set.</p>

<p>I decided on the T.68 of the Swiss Fliegerstaffel 24 with its civil
registration. It all went together pretty well, after following the
very clear instructions showing where on the Revell kit to cut. Some of
the resin pieces were very fiddly so I replaced some of them, such as
the antennas & the wind screen wipers that I replaced with plasticard
and some left over etched metal respectively. The T.68 has some air
scoops on the top of the fuselage and fairings for the outer pylon
ejectors, that I also added with plasticard. I found the resin
conversion pretty good, but plenty of filling & a few bubbles to deal
with, but that doesn't bother me. One thing of note though, was that
the whole nose section seems a tad short in length of what it should
be, noticed in relation to the length of the gun fixtures, but from a
distance looks fine. Apart from that - highly recommended!</p>

<p>Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
03.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 03.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 04.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 04.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg Steve Bamford will
insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here. Clicking on
that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg</p>

<p>You can add 1/3 of your text here.   Steve Bamford will insert full
sized version of photo 02.jpg here</p>

<p>All the paints used were Humbrol using H196 for the undersides. PJ
advise to use Aluminium but after studying pics of HB-RVW I thought
that H196 Light Grey is as close as I could get. The upper colors were
H163 & H140. PJ again call out H30, but in scale this would look
incorrect. I always go by my visual preference and select the
greens/greys as accurately as I can by eye.</p>

<p>"your name goes here" Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 07.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 07.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here. Clicking on that photo
will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg </p>

<p>All in all an excellent resin conversion for the beginner and the
experienced as it slots together very well, highly recommended!.</p>

<p>Photos and text © by "Martin Laurance"</p>