Subject: Re: Heller P-51
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "E.J. Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:57:24 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "E.J. Boyd" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:47 AM
Subject: Heller P-51

Gallery Article Template

"1/72 Heller P-51D Mustang"

by "Edward Boyd"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 010.jpg here

One of the lesser seen adaptations of the Mustang was the F-6H 
reconnaissance version.  Starting with the excellent Heller P-51D, small 
additions were made to represent the several camera appatures in the 
fuselage.  Green squadron trim was accomplished with paint and the various 
markings came from spare decal pieces.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 006.jpg 
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 
006.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 
013.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version 
of photo 013.jpg

Inspiration for this model came from a 1945 photograph of an F-6H of the 
22nd TRS, 69th TRG as shown on page 89 of "Air Force Colors, Vol.2," by Dana 
Bell.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

You can add the final 1/3 of your text here.

"Edward Boyd"

Photos and text © by "Edward Boyd"