Subject: Re: Airfix 1:76 Matilda "Hedgehog"
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:24:54 -0800

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Submissions for ARC 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, Jan 24, 2011 3:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Wingnut Wings Junkers J.1 in-box review

  Hi,
  I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

  Steve Bamford
  Aircraft Resource Center
  http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

  Live like there is no tomorrow;
  Love like you've never been hurt.
  Work like you don't need the money.
  Dance like nobody's watching.
  Sing like nobody's listening.
  Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Michael Johnson 
    To: [email-masked] 
    Sent: Wednesday, Jan 24, 2011 3:05 PM
    Subject: Airfix 1:76 Matilda "Hedgehog"

    Gallery Template #05

    Airfix 1:76 Matilda "Hedgehog"

    by Michael Johnson
    --------------------

          Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here  

     Finally got this little kit finished and most impressed with it as well! A build review on Military Modelling by Robin Buckland motivated me to put this little gem put to the top of the build pile!

    I was a little concerned about finished colour and the reported lack of forward fenders over the track runs. However a picture found in one of my references of Hedgehog "Bull Pup" in Queensland did not have these fenders so all was well.

    The colour of the preserved example at Puckapunyal did not sit right with me either so I went for a darker more appropriate colour.

    For a rep-pop kit, it was a simple build with the additional Hedgehog launcher needing to have some minor surgery to allow for correct fit. Without corrective surgery the launcher would have sat too far back on the upper rear deck.

    Painted using Vallejo, followed by oils washes and filtering. MIG pigments finished off the weathering.

    Not bad for AU$6.95 ( in my case a raffle prize!)

    Cheers

    Michael Johnson

    Click on images below to see larger images

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg 

            
          Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here  

    Michael Johnson

    Click on images below to see larger images

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg 

          Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg 
         Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------