Subject: Re: My last model kit
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sertac Bayar1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:25:25 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sertac Bayar1" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:40 PM
Subject: My last model kit

Hi Steve. How are you? I finished this kit last week and want to send an
article to you :)
Thank you for your interest.
Best regards.
Sertac.

                     "Chinook HC. MKI - Revell - 1/48"

                             by "Sertac Bayar"
                           --------------------

|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here   |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi again. This is my new model kit. It is a very nice and detailed kit from
Revell. I added some parts with hand made.

Two versions coming with. Both of them are 75th Anniversary. Red-Black
paint (Box cover) and Blue-Stars paint.

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 03.jpg   of photo 04.jpg   of photo 05.jpg   of photo 06.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      03.jpg            04.jpg            05.jpg            06.jpg

You can add 1/3 of your text here.

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 
|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

You can add the final 1/3 of your text here.

"Sertac Bayar"

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 07.jpg   of photo 08.jpg   of photo 09.jpg   of photo 10.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      07.jpg            08.jpg            09.jpg            10.jpg

Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important to
include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished
article. It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so photos,
so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 11.jpg   of photo 12.jpg   of photo 13.jpg   of photo 14.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      11.jpg            12.jpg            13.jpg            14.jpg

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 15.jpg   of photo 16.jpg   of photo 17.jpg   of photo 18.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      15.jpg            16.jpg            17.jpg            18.jpg

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 19.jpg   of photo 20.jpg   of photo 21.jpg   of photo 22.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      19.jpg            20.jpg            21.jpg            22.jpg

   Steve Bamford
   will insert a
    click-able
  smaller version
  of photo 23.jpg
  here. Clicking
   on that photo
 will bring up the
    full sized
 version of photo
      23.jpg

                    Photos and text © by "Sertac Bayar"

(See attached file: 001.JPG)(See attached file: 002.JPG)(See attached file:
003.JPG)(See attached file: 004.JPG)(See attached file: 005.JPG)(See
attached file: 006.JPG)(See attached file: 007.JPG)(See attached file:
08.JPG)(See attached file: 009.JPG)(See attached file: 010.JPG)(See
attached file: 011.JPG)(See attached file: 012.JPG)(See attached file:
13.JPG)(See attached file: 014.JPG)(See attached file: 015.JPG)(See
attached file: 016.JPG)

(See attached file: 017.JPG)(See attached file: 018.JPG)(See attached file:
019.JPG)(See attached file: 020.JPG)(See attached file: 021.JPG)(See
attached file: 022.JPG)(See attached file: 023.JPG)

(Embedded image moved to file: pic27411.jpg)