Subject: Re: Emailing: 04.jpg, 05.jpg, 06.JPG, 01.jpg, 1_96 Model - Boeing 727-121 [Aurora-Air Vietnam] (Danny Dinh).doc, 02.jpg, 03.jpg
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dinh, Danny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 12:34:45 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dinh, Danny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:31 AM
Subject: Emailing: 04.jpg, 05.jpg, 06.JPG, 01.jpg, 1_96 Model - Boeing 
727-121 [Aurora-Air Vietnam] (Danny Dinh).doc, 02.jpg, 03.jpg

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

04.jpg
05.jpg
06.JPG
01.jpg
1_96 Model - Boeing 727-121 [Aurora-Air Vietnam] (Danny Dinh).doc
02.jpg
03.jpg

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent 
sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail 
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

-------------

The content contained in this electronic message is not intended to 
constitute formation of a contract binding tw telecom. tw telecom will be 
contractually bound only upon execution, by an authorized officer, of a 
contract including agreed terms and conditions or by express application of 
its tariffs. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or 
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the 
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the 
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly 
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify 
us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.