Subject: Re: McDonnell Douglas RF-4E Phantom II - Luftwaffe / Hasegawa 1:48
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: Iván Aceituno <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:16:19 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Iván Aceituno 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:03 PM
  Subject: McDonnell Douglas RF-4E Phantom II - Luftwaffe / Hasegawa 1:48

  McDonnell Douglas RF-4E Phantom II - Luftwaffe / Hasegawa 1:48

  by "Iván Aceituno C."
  --------------------

       

  This brand belongs to Hasegawa 1/48 RF-4E Phantom II "Immelmann" , is finely engraved in low relief on a light gray plastic, has fit problems especially at the cockpits, the level of detail is quite acceptable except for the nozzles which are quite rustic.

  Aftermarket:

  -. Decals and Stencils Air Doc "Norm 72"

  -. Nozzles Aires

  -. True Detail Wheels & Pylons

  -. QuickBoost resin seats

  -. Photo-Etched cockpit and Intake.

  -. Hasegawa Figures.

  -. Remove Before Flight in seats Tally-Ho and Eduard RBF outdoors.

  -. Also the kit has changed our cockpit scratch, wells and cameras

       

       

  Version:

  This corresponds to an RF-4E Phantom II 69-7534, 35 +87 of AG51 "I" used in the multinational exercise "Tactical Air Meet" (TAM) at the air base of RAF Wildenrath in June 1978, as will brings the mimicry of the normal 72, which was the first camo used by those in the Luftwaffe..

       

  Paint:

  This is entirely painted with Model Master enamels and Humbroll. Dullcote GlossCote and painted with Testor, the panel is made with black ink pen, gouache and degassed with pigments.

  For the assembly process can visit this site: www.solomaquetas.com

  "Iván"

       

       

  Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not important to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the finished article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60 or so photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

       

       

       

       

       

       

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 39.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 39.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 40.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 40.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 41.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 41.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 42.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 42.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 43.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 43.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 44.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 44.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 45.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 45.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 46.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 46.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 47.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 47.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 48.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 48.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 49.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 49.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 50.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 50.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 51.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 51.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 52.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 52.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 53.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 53.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 54.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 54.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 55.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 55.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 56.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 56.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 57.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 57.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 58.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 58.jpg

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 59.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 59.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 50.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 50.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 61.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 61.jpg
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 62.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 62.jpg

  Photos and text © by "Iván Aceituno C."