Subject: Re: New Article
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sertac Bayar1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:05:21 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sertac Bayar1" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 1:58 AM
Subject: New Article

Gallery Article Template

                    "1/72 - Revell - P-47D Thunderbolt"

                             by "Sertac Bayar"
                           --------------------

|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here   |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a     will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able        click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version   smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 03.jpg   of photo 04.jpg   of photo 05.jpg   of photo 06.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo     on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized        full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo  version of photo  version of photo
      03.jpg            04.jpg            05.jpg            06.jpg

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 
|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

"Sertac Bayar"

   Steve Bamford     Steve Bamford
   will insert a     will insert a
    click-able        click-able
  smaller version   smaller version
  of photo 07.jpg   of photo 08.jpg
  here. Clicking   here. Clicking
   on that photo     on that photo
 will bring up the will bring up the
    full sized        full sized
 version of photo  version of photo
      07.jpg            08.jpg

                    Photos and text © by "Sertac Bayar"

(See attached file: 01.jpg)(See attached file: 02.JPG)(See attached file:
03.JPG)(See attached file: 04.JPG)(See attached file: 05.JPG)(See attached
file: 06.JPG)(See attached file: 07.JPG)(See attached file: 08.JPG)

Thank you for your interest...

Best Regards.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic43010.jpg)