Subject: Re: model submission
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:50:45 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
ARC Air - Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.arcair.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 7:32 AM
Subject: model submission

Gallery Article Template

"Italeri 1/72 F-100D Super Sabre"

by "Francis Mercik"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here

This is Italeri's 1/72 F-100D.  I built it out of the box with no
after market parts.  I like to build kits as they come.  This is my
first submission to ARC, after seeing so many great models on this site
I wanted to make a contribution.  This was not a bad kit for it's price
about half the price of Trumpeters.  The fit was not bad and it does
have recessed panel lines.  The decals are from the kit and went on
very good.  You get four versions two U.S.A.F and two French Air
Force.  This is the 481 TFS 27 TFW at Ton Son Nhut AB South Vietnam
1966.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 03.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 04.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 05.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg

This is the first natural metal aircraft that I've tried.  It is
painted with Tamiya XF-16 with some panels painted different shades.
The only problem I really had was with the canopy.  But over all an
enjoyable build.  Hope you like it and hope to submit more in the
future.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

"Francis Mercik"

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 07.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 08.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 09.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg

Just delete any of the boxes below you don't need.....it's not
important to include them.....they are there to give you an idea of the
finished article.  It is best to limit your article to no more than 60
or so photos, so the finished webpage won't take too long to open.

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 11.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 12.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 13.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 15.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 16.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 17.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 18.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 19.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 20.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 20.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 21.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 22.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 23.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 24.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 24.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 25.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 26.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 27.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 28.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 29.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 31.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 32.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 33.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 35.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 36.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 37.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 39.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 39.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 40.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 40.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 41.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 41.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 42.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 42.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 43.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 43.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 44.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 44.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 45.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 45.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 46.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 46.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 47.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 47.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 48.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 48.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 49.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 49.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 50.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 50.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 51.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 51.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 52.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 52.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 53.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 53.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 54.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 54.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 55.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 55.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 56.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 56.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 57.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 57.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 58.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 58.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 59.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 59.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 50.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 50.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller
version of photo 61.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the
full sized version of photo 61.jpg Steve Bamford will insert a click-
able smaller version of photo 62.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 62.jpg

Photos and text © by "Francis Mercik"