1/48 Italeri EF-2000 Eurofighter Prototype

Gallery Article by Paul Coppin on Aug 1 2013

 

 

Hello fellow modellers this is my RAF Eurofighter Prototype. It took me about 5 months to complete this one, and I've got to say the fit was very bad on this kit, it took a lot of filler and sanding to get it right also the wings were warped, but I just placed them in hot water and bent them back into shape. The kit is out of the box I just added some "Remove before Flight" tags for added effect.

 

Click on images below to see larger images

I used Tamiya paints and Humbrol metal coat for the engines, and various pastels and washes to get a light weathering effect. :)

Thank you for having a look at my Eurofighter, more work to come soon.

Paul Coppin

Click on images below to see larger images

      

Photos and text by Paul Coppin