Subject: Re: Silly Week!!!
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jerry & Natalie Richter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 20:54:35 -0500

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jerry & Natalie Richter 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 4:17 PM
  Subject: Silly Week!!!

  Hi Steve,
  Just thought you would like some "Silly Stuff" for your "Silly Week".

  Every once in a while, I go off the deep end....  

  This was built for the last ever Blue Angel Modelfest. The dino is an old Aurora/Revell kit while the pilot is 
  made from Sculpey modeling compound.

  Here is my first "forced perspective" diorama (this is how the dio looks while looking straight down on it, no photo trickery).... 
  I used the Revell Dr.1 kit, spray foam and latex wall spakle for the explosion, and Sculpey for Snoopy and the rocky 
  terrain below.

  NEXT.......

  With all the crap NASA has been sending to Mars....I was wondering what the Martians were thinking.

  Again the figures are Sculpey...  The surface of Mars in made by grinding lava rock (ps. lava has a hardness of 8 on 
  mineral scale -this was some damn hard work). The mars rover was a modified Hot Wheel piece. The martian head gear is 
  made from old tooth brushes while the ACME space cannon is made from of old lawn sprinklers and baby bottle parts.

  Well I hope you like what I've done and that it may prove worthy of being on you site.   Many thanks for all your 
  time and effort. Keep up the great work!!!!

  Gerald Richter