Subject: Re: Lancaster
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Franck Oudin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:27:48 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franck Oudin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:20 PM
Subject: Lancaster

Hello Folks, here is a Zip files with plenty pictures of my Lancaster,that
i builded about a year ago,please choose the picutres you want to
publish,and please mentionned that these picutres have been taken by Claude
Tougard.
Obviously this is the 1/48 scale Tamiya kit,i used Gunze paints and
Albatross models work decals,the a/c is from the 424 th RCAF Squadron base
in Skipton on Swale in 1945,and called Picdilly Princess,wich flow 15
missions during the war and was scrapped in 1947.
The model was the subject of an article in Wingamasters N°31.
Please post it when you have a free slot,thank you,and all the best to you
both.
Best regards FRANCK.

(See attached file: lancaster.zip)

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

 Francais Deutsch Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean

            http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html