Subject: Re: Bf 109 C-1
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:37:45 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 2:13 PM
Subject: Bf 109 C-1

>     Hi Steve, it's the first time i send you a e-mail excuse my english
you
> Know now it 's not my first lang..., thank you for your time, you put a
lot
> work in this.  It is amazing i don't when you have time to sleep??? My
> Brother in law Fernado tell me you find the pictures of the 109 and you
need
> information for it. It was my first 1/48 scale kit in 20 years, i was
> building  only1/72 kits before. I change scale because i was working on
!/72
> Fokker D VIII by Eduar, when i finish it and look at it" I said to my self
> God damned we can't see nothing in the cockpit ":-( , so i go back to my
old
> scale. It is a Hobbycrafth kit with a Hasegawa canopy, i rechap the cooler
> nose section  and the nose gun area completly, put brass guns in the nose
and
> wings. The shark mouth is tape and paint with the airbrush , it is a plane
of
> the 2/JG 71 in the summer of 1939 just before the Poland attak, you can
see
> it in Bf 109 in action part one. Again thank you very much Steve, regards.
>
> Alain
>