Subject: Gallery Article - F4E & F4G
From: "Aibara Darius @Consult" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:10:41 -0000

Gallery Template #08
"1:48 F4 E and F4 G Phantoms II" 
by "Darius Aibara"
--------------------
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here   <<...>>

These are the Esci 1:48 F4 E and Hasegawa 1:48 F4 G kits assembled almost
out of the box.  
The Esci kit is not too bad with somewhat overdone recessed panels lines,
but it needs improvement in the cockpit.  I used spare instrument panels
from a Hasegawa F4 kit to improve things and replaced the kit seats with
Verlinden resin MB Mk 7's.    The ACM data collector is a  PP Aeroparts
white metal accessory and the TISEO pod on the port wing came form the
Hasegawa kit.  I brush painted the aircraft  with Humbrol enamels and used
Experts Choice decals for a specially marked F4E of the Indiana ANG circa
1992. 
Click on images below to see larger images			
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
 <<...>>  	Steve Bamford will insert a click-able
smaller version of photo 04.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up
the full sized version of photo 04.jpg    <<...>>  
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
 <<...>>  	
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here   <<...>>

The Hasegawa F4G was built straight out of the box, however the underwing
AGM 88 HARMs were scratch built using suitably sized sections of kit sprue
and plastic card fins.  The aircraft was brush painted with Humbrol enamels
and Superscale Decals were applied to depict a 1991 Desert Storm bird of the
52nd TFW who were normally based at Spangdahlem AB in Germany but flew
(according to my references) from Incirlik AB in Turkey during that
particular conflict.
Click on images below to see larger images			
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg
 <<...>>  	Steve Bamford will insert a click-able
smaller version of photo 07.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up
the full sized version of photo 07.jpg    <<...>>  
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg
 <<...>>  	
Photos and text © 2003 by "Darius Aibara"

Darius Aibara
TPS Consult

Tel:  020 8256 4090
Fax: 020 8256 4082

www.tpsconsult.co.uk

**********************************************************************
This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
[email-masked] and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY
**********************************************************************

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________