Subject: Re: 1/72 Italeri F-22 Lightning II
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "David Sun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:33:52 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Sun" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 9:15 AM
Subject: 1/72 Italeri F-22 Lightning II

Hi Steve,

here is a short artikel about the 1/72 Italeri F-22 Lightning II.

I´ll hope I did everything right, so u don´t have to spent to much time in
it. It´s the first time ever, that I edit something for the web, but your
template are great. As u say it: It´s easy.... ;-)

I don´t know what u mean with a compressio ratio of 15 for the pics? But
I´ll edit the pics in Photoshop for the right size and with Graphic
Converter I´ll remove the preview Pics and saved the JPG´s with 80% for the
big and with 50 % for the small pics. Is that OK, or are the pics to big?

U write something about, that u remove scan lines and flaws in the
background. I´d like to know how this works. Where can I read something
about that? Or is it possible, that u drop me some general lines about
remove scan lines in Photoshop...? ;-)

greetings and great respect for all the time u spend in this cool webpage

David