Subject: Re: Me109g4 Hasegawa
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:39:03 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2003 11:41 PM
Subject: Me109g4 Hasegawa

Dear Mr. Bamford
here some pics of my Messerschmitt Me 109 G4 trop (Hasegawa 1/72), Regia
Aeronautica, 365 Squadriglia - 150 Gruppo "Gigi Tre Osei" based on Sciacca
airfield (Sicily)during the spring of 1943. For the real plane see pg 91
of " Nei cieli di guerra - La Regia Aeronautica a colori 1940-1945, Giorgio
Apostolo Editore, 1996" , a wonderful book for the fans, as me, of Regia
Aeronautica.
It is o.o.b. except the weels (Hi-tech-resin). The camouflage is RLM 79
sandgelb on upper surfaces and RLM 78 himmelblau on lower surfaces.
Lower cowling is yellow. Spinner, upper and lower wingtips and fuselage
band are white. German insignias are overpainted with Nocciola Chiaro (FS
36210)on upper surfaces and Grigio Azzurro Chiaro  (FS 36309)on lower
surfaces.
All are Aeromaster acrilic paints. For the decals I used the Aeromaster
n.72/021(Italians Me 109).
After the decals positioning I gave a coat of aeromaster clear matt and
I weathered the model with an oil color.

Dalmazio Frigerio

________________________________________
Raddoppia la tua casella navigando con il numero unico!
http://www.jumpy.it/Canali_J/Aiuto/articles.shtml?BXXCYXCYAH/art903