Subject: Re: T-4 article
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:53:28 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 7:46 AM
Subject: T-4 article

Gallery Template #06

                      "Hasegawa's 1:48 Kawasaki T-4"

                            by Laurens Steffers
                           --------------------

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
|
|
|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|

This is the T-4, the first all japanese trainer/jet. I bought it at this
years Flanders event in Belgium. My fellow friends bought this kit for 10
euros and after a brief look I decided to buy one too. Especially for the
decalsheet.

                                                   -------------------------
------------------------|
     Click on images below to see larger images   |
|
 -------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
------------------------|
|  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller | Steve Bamford will
insert a click-able smaller |
| version of photo 03.jpg here. Clicking on that | version of photo 04.jpg
here. Clicking on that |
|  photo will bring up the full sized version of  |  photo will bring up the
full sized version of  |
|                   photo 03.jpg                  |                   photo
04.jpg                  |
|                                                 |
|
|                                                 |
|
|                                                 |
|
|-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
------------------------|

I Scratchbuild most parts of the cockpit because the sidewalls had no
detail. It took me about 6 weeks to finish the project. That's on and off
building with an average of 1 hour a day in building.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|
|
|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
|
|
|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|

The only aftermarket game in town is the Eduard Zoom set and the Masking
set. That's all. Both were used. I used tamiya paint with my own mix,
including preshading. Kit decals were used, a few reference pictures on the
net and some guess work with the cockpit.

A mirror was used for the display. Using some revell frisk film and a
blowup of the Cobraheads (thanks to some ARC and HS regulars) for the
display and a nice project is the result.

Thanks to Jeroen for his help.

                                                    ------------------------
--------------------------|
     Click on images below to see larger images    |
|
 --------------------------------------------------+------------------------
--------------------------|
|  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller  |  Steve Bamford will
insert a click-able smaller |
|  version of photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that |  version of photo 06.jpg
here. Clicking on that |
|   photo will bring up the full sized version of  |   photo will bring up
the full sized version of  |
|                   photo 05.jpg                   |                   photo
06.jpg                   |
|                                                  |
|
|                                                  |
|
|                                                  |
|
|--------------------------------------------------+------------------------
--------------------------|

 (See attached file: 06.jpg)(See attached file: 02.jpg)(See attached file:
03.jpg)(See attached file: 04.jpg)(See attached file: 05.jpg)(See attached
          file: 01.jpg)Photos and text © 2003 by Laurens Steffers

Magnus - IT enabled business performance improvement
Visit us at: http://www.magnus.com

---------------Disclaimer:---------------
The information contained in this mail is solely intended for the person to
whom it has been sent. If someone other than the intended recipient should
receive or come into possession of this information, he/she will not be
entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are requested to inform the sender of this by
telephone (+31 (0)35 699 60 60) or mail ([email-masked]), and to destroy
the original document. Magnus is neither liable for any in-correct and/or
in-complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail nor
for any delay in its receipt.