Subject: Re: 1/48 AIRFIX SPITFIRE MK 24 FROM TOLGA ULGUR
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tolga Ulgur \(Risk Yonetimi\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:55:14 -0700

1/48 AIRFIX SPITFIRE MK 24 FROM TOLGA ULGUR
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tolga Ulgur (Risk Yonetimi) 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 7:01 AM
  Subject: 1/48 AIRFIX SPITFIRE MK 24 FROM TOLGA ULGUR

     

            Dear Steve; 
            
            Here are my 1/48 Airfix supermarine  spitfire mk. 24 photos and text ; 

            Could you insert them to the ARC website please ? 

            Best regards 

            Tolga ULGUR --  ISTANBUL - TURKEY 

            <<qwerty 003.jpg>> <<qwerty 007.jpg>> <<qwerty 008.jpg>> <<qwerty 010.jpg>> 

            and the text : 

            Here are some pictures of my spitfire mk 24 . 
            It s from 80 th RAF squadron in Kai Tak -Hong Kong during 1949 -1950 .. 

            Model was built from the Airfix 1/48 supermarine Spitfire Mk 22/24 kit.Straight out the box except for Eduard PE seat belts and the Squadron vacuform canopy.

            Paints from Gunze and Tamiya acrylics, post war roundels from  Xtracolor decals ,and the white letters from  Carpena.

            

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yükümlülügüne
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
güncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz 
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, bütünlügünün ve gizliliginin 
korunamamasindan, virüs icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan 
sorumlu tutulamaz.
 
This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep 
confidential the message.The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the 
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in 
anyway to your computer system.