Subject: Re: Article
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Green, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:02:24 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Green, John" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:22 AM
Subject: Article

Gallery Template #02
1/72 Esci F4-C Phantom
by John Green
--------------------
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is the old 1/72 Esci F4-C/J built to represent an F4-C of the Michigan
ANG .  I built it straight from the box apart from the addition of a pair of
Aeroclub white metal seats .  I used Xtracolor ADC Grey for the main colour
with detail painting in Humbrol enamels & Alclad for the bare metal areas .
Decals are mainly from a variety of Superscale sheets with the nose art &
serial number from one of those sheets given away with Scale Aircraft
Modelling many years ago .
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
Photos and text © 2003 by John Green

 <>  <>