Subject: Re: sorry! I miss the photos
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Fernando Azurdia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:35:53 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Azurdia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:37 AM
Subject: sorry! I miss the photos

Gallery Template #06
"1/72 Eduard Stripdown
Sopwith Camel"
by "Fernando Azurdia"
--------------------
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
Hi!  This is my first submission to ARC. I visit the page direly since April
of this year, and want to say Thanks for the space and congrats for link
that make us, model beginners, inspired ourselves to make better models
based on your experiences.
I introduce you one of my first models, re-built 2 or 3 times after some
little accidents (my black cat and a heavy book  -don't ask-). I'm almost
blind after build it 'cause the small size, but I'm happy with the results.
Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>   Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Except for the wires, you can see that is built OOB. I don't want to paint
it all 'cause I like the model in the original colour of metal.
I just used Humbrol 147 and dark green for the tires, red brown for the prop
and Testors aluminium for the gas tank, nose and wires.
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
I'm really happy with the results, I hope you enjoy this photos, and don't
think it was an easy model to built, it take me long time to finish it, plus
a lot of patience.
Fher...
Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>   Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Photos and text © 2003 by "Fernando Azurdia <>  <>
<>  <>  <>  <> "

Fernando Azurdia