Subject: Re: Gallery Article - Mirage 2000
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Aibara Darius @Consult" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:59:57 -0700

Hi Darius
----- Original Message -----
From: "Aibara Darius @Consult" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 9:16 AM
Subject: Gallery Article - Mirage 2000

Gallery Template #05
"1:48 Monogram Mirage 2000"
by "Darius Aibara"
--------------------
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
This is the result of a refurbishment of this model that was originally
built out of the box as an Exocet carrier.  For the refurb I used the Eduard
photo-etched detail set, a spare ejection seat and Carpena decals for an
aircraft based at Dhahran in Saudi Arabia in 1991.  I re-worked the Exocets
to look like the Matra missiles in the photos in the Aerospace Publications
book "Gulf Air War Debrief".

Click on images below to see larger images
Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>   Steve Bamford will insert a
click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will
bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>
 Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of
photo 05.jpg here. Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo 05.jpg    <<...OLE_Obj...>>  
I faired in the cockpit forward glazing and the wings with filler - the
original joints being awfully visible!
Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
<<...OLE_Obj...>>
Photos and text © 2003 by "Darius Aibara"

 <<Mirage 2000.zip>>
Regards

Darius Aibara
TPS Consult

Tel:  020 8256 4090
Fax: 020 8256 4082

www.tpsconsult.co.uk

CARILLION VALUES
Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery - Focus
On Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation
**********************************************************************
This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
[email-masked] and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY
********************************************************************

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________