Subject: Re: Article for ARC - Indonesian National Day - Aug 17
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Iwan Winarta (Jakarta)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:21:07 -0700

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Iwan Winarta (Jakarta) 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 3:35 AM
  Subject: Article for ARC - Indonesian National Day - Aug 17

  Dear Steve,
  attached is an article for ARC update on Indonesian National Day - Aug 17
  It is by my friend Mr. Rahman Ramadya.
  He got a problem with his computer so he is asking me to send it to you
  Thanks and have a nice weekend
  cheers,
  Iwan Winarta
  Jakarta, Indonesia

  ---- D I S C L A I M E R ----
  This email and any files transmitted with it are solely 
  intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may 
  contain information that is confidential and privileged. 
  If you receive this email in error, please advise us by 
  return email immediately. Please also disregard the 
  contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies 
  immediately. Procon Indah and its subsidiaries do not 
  accept liability for the views expressed in the email or 
  for the consequences of any computer viruses that 
  may be transmitted with this email. This email is also 
  subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, 
  adapted or transmitted without the written consent of 
  the copyright owner.
  ---- D I S C L A I M E R ----