Subject: Re: Entry 1 for Indonesian Independence Day (MD 500 Defender)
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Philip Limbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:51:16 -0700

----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Philip Limbert 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 12:39 PM
  Subject: Entry 1 for Indonesian Independence Day (MD 500 Defender)

  Dear Steve,

  How are you? First I would like to apologize if I'm late. The Indonesian 
  Independece Day is on the 17th of August, and I really hope mine can be 
  released with the other Indonesian modelers to celebrate it.

  This is the first article, the second one is about Pavehawk (in a 
  seperate email).

  I used the HTML template provided, hope it will ease your job.

  Thank you for you help. And I do apreciate you and ARC for its 
  contribution in improving my modelling skill and giving lots of new 
  ideas. Keep up the excelent job and webzine.

  May god bless you.

  Best regards,
  Phil