Subject: Re: FROM TOLGA ULGUR 1/48 TAMIYA MUSTANG III part TWO
From: "Steve Bamford" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tolga Ulgur (Risk Yonetimi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:14:57 -0700

1/48 AIRFIX SPITFIRE MK 24 FROM TOLGA ULGUR
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tolga Ulgur (Risk Yonetimi) 
  To: Steve Bamford ARC 
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:17 PM
  Subject: FROM TOLGA ULGUR 1/48 TAMIYA MUSTANG III part TWO

    Hi Steve ,again
    This is the second part of the 1/48 TAMIYA  Mustang III pictures..
     
    And the text is:
     
    This is my 1/48  Tamiya  P 51 Mustang lll  in markings for 315 th Polish sqd.with the RAF ...
     I built it OOB. Gunze and Tamiya acrylics are used for the classical RAF color scheme...

    Regards..

    Tolga ULGUR 

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep
confidential the message.The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.