Subject: JU88 Pictures,
From: "Franck Oudin" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:14:52 +0200

Hello Guys,
on the article about the JU88 that i send you last week,
please mention the the picutres have been taken by Julien Haccoun.
Thank you very much in advance best regards FRANCK.

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains 
information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

 Francais Deutsch Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean

            http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html