Subject: Re: Tiger&Shark
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:59:31 +0800

Mr Fu Fong Chen ( Thomas Fu) is an local artist for photography and painting, he
graduated from a fine art college department, and major for sculpture almost 20
years.
In the `90, he won a lot of art awards including military model building. In
`80-`90, The RoCAF is the largest user around the world, totally 7 airforce
wings consisted.
the AIDC has produced 242 Es model and 66 Fs model under license with the
Northrop, as this inspire Mr Fu to build F-5 in RoCAF camo scheme, this is one
of hundred
model works from Mr Thomas Fu.
Mr Fu`s e-mail as: [email-masked]

005 The Monogram 1/48 F-5F cockpit close-up, but pilots helmet were not really
in blue or red.

007 The chinese letters ( 中正 )in the front cockpit means a memorial for the
former president CKS. and note the pilot knee board inside the windshield.

009Background a F-5G ( F-20A) in tiger strip tail, This aircraft almost sell to
Republic of China ( Taiwan ) in the `80.

010A top view of typical RoCAF F-5F. most F-5E/F were in this basic camoflage.

012 none

013The F-5F with F-5G. APG-67 multi-mode Radar of F-5G is in the same class to
the RoCAF IDF.

014 Left board of F-5F. This one 5410/30136 is belonging to 5th flying Group in
`90. Note the tail emblem of that unit (Sky Tiger).

015 F-5 series style in the tails.

016 "Ready to Fly" also a F-5F cockpit close-up.

020 F-5F front view.

022 and also……a Hawk 81 ( P-40B ) of AVG!