Subject: Re: Spitfire MkVb, Regia Aeronautica, 1:48
From: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:49:30 -0700

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:28 PM
Subject: Spitfire MkVb, Regia Aeronautica, 1:48

Gallery Template #03

                 "Spitfire MkVb, Regia Aeronautica, 1:48"

                           by "Laurens Steffers"
                           --------------------

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
|
|
|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----|

Another spitfire....but with a little bit of a twist. I used the Tamiya
MKVb with the eduard zoom set, the eduard flaps set and the eduard masking
set (and alot of spare parts of almost all the MKVb kits of my good friend
Jeroen! :-) ), Tauro decals and Tally Ho decals. The Tally Ho decals are
not that good, wrong instructions and also missspelled words on the decals.

I used tamiya paint that was a carefull mix between..... aaaah, that's not
true, I just took some bottles with colors that looked ok to me.......from
Jeroen's collection of paint offcourse! :-)

Well, some preshading, postshading, washes, pastels and blending did the
trick. This was really a model that I was proud of. It took gold at scale
modelling day in Lier a few weeks ago.

Special thanks to my friends from the IPMS Midden-Nederland

                                                    ------------------------
--------------------------|
     Click on images below to see larger images    |
|
 --------------------------------------------------+------------------------
--------------------------|
|  Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller |  Steve Bamford will
insert a click-able smaller |
|  version of photo 02.jpg here. Clicking on that |  version of photo 03.jpg
here. Clicking on that |
|   photo will bring up the full sized version of  |   photo will bring up
the full sized version of  |
|                   photo 02.jpg                   |                   photo
03.jpg                   |
|                                                  |
|
|                                                  |
|
|                                                  |
|
|--------------------------------------------------+------------------------
--------------------------|

 (See attached file: 03.jpg)(See attached file: 02.jpg)(See attached file:
            01.jpg)Photos and text © 2003 by "Laurens Steffers"

Magnus - IT enabled business performance improvement
Visit us at: http://www.magnus.com

---------------Disclaimer:---------------
The information contained in this mail is solely intended for the person to
whom it has been sent. If someone other than the intended recipient should
receive or come into possession of this information, he/she will not be
entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are requested to inform the sender of this by
telephone (+31 (0)35 699 60 60) or mail ([email-masked]), and to destroy
the original document. Magnus is neither liable for any in-correct and/or
in-complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail nor
for any delay in its receipt.