Subject: RE: silly week entry
From: "Frank Crenshaw" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Bamford ARC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:16:52 -0700

Steve,
 Unfortunately I am not much of a writer, but  I’ll do my best.

  How about -  Here is the N1 Sea Abrams (Known unofficially as the “laden
swallow”).  The design followed the requirement by the Navy for a vehicle
that would be able to penetrate the enemy’s anti-aircraft defenses.  In
testing the Sea Abrams proved to be invulnerable to every known conventional
anti-aircraft system and was rushed into production and deployed with the
fleet.  It reportedly fly’s like a tank, has very short range,  lacks all
weather capability.

 Feel free to liberally add or remove from this to “funny it up” as you
like.

  Regards,

  --Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Bamford ARC [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 11:29 AM
To: Frank Crenshaw
Subject: Re: silly week entry

This is perfect Frank.....can you send me some info about the
model....scale...kit maker.....and maybe the weird story that is behind it.
I've harvested the pics and have them on my computer awaiting text.  Good
models for Silly Week Frank.....I LIKE it!!!

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
----- Original Message -----
From: Frank Crenshaw <mailto:[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Ken Middleton <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 1:48 AM
Subject: silly week entry

Hi  Steve,
I sure hope you and the family had a good Christmas and a happy new year.

Here is my N1 sea Abrams for Arc’s silly week Just follow the links (or if
you like I can email you the pictures,). Please let me know if you can use
it.

Sorry for taking so long, I have been meaning to do this for some time now –
and only finished up like 15 minutes ago!  It’s pretty mediocre – I didn’t
put the stripes on the missile (but I did shave down the tires to give it a
realistic “sit”)

http://home.bresnan.net/~crenshaw/models/n1/n1_1.jpg
http://home.bresnan.net/~crenshaw/models/n1/n1_2.jpg

 http://home.bresnan.net/~crenshaw/models/n1/n1_3.jpg
<http://home.bresnan.net/~crenshaw/models/n1/n1_3.jpg>
http://home.bresnan.net/~crenshaw/models/n1/n1_4.jpg

 Regards,

  --Frank