Subject: Re: Honda MC for Silly week
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 00:43:34 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: Honda MC for Silly week

Gallery Template #04

                            "1/12 Honda RC211V"

                             by "Bill Bunting"
                           --------------------

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 The Tamiya kit OOB.  Tamiya spray lacquer paints but out of an airbrush.
 Polishing with micro-mesh cloth, lots of Future clear coat and some wax.
  The carbon fibre was painted on by first spraying the parts semi-gloss
 black (Tam X18) then a black-silver mix (Humbrol enamels) were airbrushed
 through some nylon pantyhose stretched over the part, lastly a semigloss
                                 varnish.

                Click on images below to see larger images

|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|
|    Steve Bamford will insert a    |    Steve Bamford will insert a    |
| click-able smaller version of photo| click-able smaller version of photo|
|   03.jpg here. Clicking on that   |   04.jpg here. Clicking on that   |
| photo will bring up the full sized | photo will bring up the full sized |
|       version of photo 03.jpg      |       version of photo 04.jpg      |
|------------------------------------+------------------------------------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                    Photos and text © by "Bill Bunting"

 (See attached file: 04.jpg)(See attached file: 01.jpg)(See attached file:
                    02.jpg)(See attached file: 03.jpg)

Best Regards

Bill Bunting
Sales Planning Manager MC & ATV
Honda Canada Inc.
www.honda.ca
Tel 416-284-8110

_________________________________________________________________
This transmission (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure whatsoever is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your computer system and records.