Subject: Re: IPMS-ISRAEL 09 DECEMBER 2007 ANNUAL CONVENTION
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Yoav Efrati" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:37:21 -0800

Enriched by Impactia Enterprise
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Yoav Efrati 
  To: Steve Bamford ARC 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:16 AM
  Subject: IPMS-ISRAEL 09 DECEMBER 2007 ANNUAL CONVENTION

             

             

 <>   <>   <> O <> n  <> th <> e  <> 9t <> h  <> of <> D <> ec <> em <> be <> r  <> IP <> MS <> I <> sr <> ae <> l  <

(274).JPG>> he <> ld its annual Chanukah
convention. It was held in the auspicious hall of the Israel Air Force
convention center in Hertzelia, a minutes drive from the airfield where
First Fighter Squadron S-199 Avias took off on their combat missions.

  This year, for the first time, IPMS/Israel decided to give

recognition to our fellow model builders who use paper as their medium
of choice. In the paper model category, the first place went to a
beautifully designed, printed and build Israeli Air Force F-4E Phantom
with second place going to a Stuka with complete engine detail.

  I had the pleasure of judging the 1/48 scale model airplane

category and my choice of first place went to a WWII Italian Reggia 2000
and second place to a Korean War vintage dragon nose art F-86F. 1/72
first place went to a completely reconstructed ESCI TU-22 Blinder, with
second place going to a Saudi Tornado in a beautiful wrap around scheme.
As for my non competition display entry I brought with me five 1/72
scale Israeli Air Force delta fighters painted up in a 70's vintage
desert scheme and post Yom Kippur War yellow and black identification
triangles. My entries included a recon nose Mirage, A two seat MiG kill
Mirage IIIB, a Nesher, and a pair of early versions of the Kfir.
Attached are photos of the models I enjoyed most, and to our Jewish
modelers out there, Happy Chanukah.

Yours,
Yoav Efrati

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  This message was enriched by Impactia Technologies Ltd.    www.impactia.com
  Please do not enrich emails sent to me.