Subject: Re: IAR 330 RUMANIAN AIR FORCE
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "COMANDANTEMAD4" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:21:36 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: COMANDANTEMAD4 
  To: submissions 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:45 AM
  Subject: IAR 330 RUMANIAN AIR FORCE

  Hello steve, here my new submission!

  "IAR 330, ROmanian Air Force; the false one Mi-24 persecutor of Rambo" 

  by "Tigre del Aire"
  -------------------- 

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here  

  Hello! greetings from Colombia and a happy new year for everyone!

  This is a IAR 330, the rumanian built under license Puma; this device is produced in Romania by   Industria Aeronautică Română , they have been made mas of 163 devices, among which there are 57 that have exported themselves other countries and 104 that Romania uses in your Air and Navy forces. Due to a local need one adapted armament consisting of a cannon in the prow and launchers of rockets; this way born as helicopter of assault. 

  Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg 

  If you had the opportunity to see Rambo III, they realized a heavy Soviet helicopter that pursuit to the American hero, it was not a Mi-24 Hind but an IAR 330 disguised in order that it was expiring with the role of the dangerous aggressor! 

  The kit is Airfix, is a SA 330 Puma of transport,  it was armed OOB, but one adapted a cannon not used of a He-111 and the launchers of rockets of a kit revell of the Mi-8, all in 1:72nd scale 

  . 
  The FLIR was done to him with sprue and the container of the cannon with estirene, the doors of cabin were left him opened to estimate it within and the lateral doors are sliding 

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 0 2.jpg here  

  At present there was done a naval version of this device by very good results, it will be used to operate from the ships of the navy of rumania; many incidents are not known by the though one of these devices smashed during a night training in 2007 killing his 3 crew members. 

  It´s  an excellent model to assemble, I recommend it widely, be able to be a good project of weekend! 

  Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09 .jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg 

  COLOMBIA ES PASION!

  Greetings from Colombia, the land of Juan Valdez!

  Saludos desde Colombia, la tierra de Juan Valdez!

  Photos and text C by "Tigre del Aire"

  -- 
  MANUEL ANTONIO DOMINGUEZ CORAL
  JEFE DE GRUPO
  GRUPO SCOUT TIGRES DEL AIRE 
  ASOCIACION SCOUT DE COLOMBIA
  COLOMBIA ES PASION!
  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]
  http://comandantemad4.googlepages.com/home PAGINA OFICIAL DE LOS TIGRES DEL AIRE DE COLOMBIA