Subject: RE: 1/32 F-16C Barak
From: "Hohl, Marcel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:37:01 -0800

Please change my correspondence e-mail to the below, previously
submitted article to [email-masked]. 

Thx!!

Marcel W. Hohl

Pelton & Crane

Office: 704-587-7254

Cell: 704-426-7723

________________________________

From: Hohl, Marcel 
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:01 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: 1/32 F-16C Barak

Gallery Template #05

"1/32 F-16C Barak" 

by "Marcel Hohl"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 

Here is my Block 40 Barak, using the Tamiya kit, Isracast conversion and
Pythons, Eduard color etch set for cockpit and some placards inside the
wheel wells, and Cutting Edge AIM-9 fins. The decals are Isradecal. I
tried to achieve a sun-bleached, patchy look by mixing whites into the
base colors and airbrushing certain panels in lighter shades, then
re-doing some panels in darker shades. By the time the First Fighter
Squadron received this livery (and this likely configuration) the
aircraft were already in service for many years. Washing was done with
soapy water + Tamiya dark grey acrylic. The final coat is Modelmaster
flat, which I rubbed down a bit with kitchen roll paper to get rid of
the grainy appearance that I feel I often get with flat coats. 

Click on images below to see larger images

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 03.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 04.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 05.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 06.jpg 

The load-out represents that seen on Knights of the North F-16s during
the short-range missions flown in the summer of 2006: 2 x 2,000lb JDAM,
2 x Python IV, 2 x AIM-9 and 1 x centerline tank.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 

For me, the greatest thing about the well known Tamiya kit is the metal
undercarriage and the way it is screwed onto the fuselarge. I feel
comfortable about taking the model to a club meeting without having to
worry about the "legs breaking off".

Click on images below to see larger images

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 07.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 08.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 09.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 10.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 11.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 12.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 13.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 14.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 15.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 16.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 17.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 018.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 19.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 20.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 21.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 22.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 23.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 24.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 25.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 26.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 27.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 28.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 29.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 30.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 31.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 32.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 33.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 34.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 35.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 36.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 37.jpg 

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg
here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of
photo 38.jpg 

Photos and text (c) by "Marcel Hohl"

 

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential 
and/or proprietary information intended only for the addressee.  
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may 
constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by responding to 
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you 
have any questions about this e-mail please notify the sender 
immediately.