Subject: Re: New Tamiya 1-48 F 16 gallery
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:35:23 -0800

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:41 AM
Subject: New Tamiya 1-48 F 16 gallery

Gallery Template #05

                           "1-48 Tamiya F-16CJ"

                             by "Bill Bunting"
                           --------------------

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

No need to say too much about this aircraft or the kit.  It's the Tamiya
1-48 kit and is built straight Out of the Box.  Tamiya "AS" spray paints
were used, decanted and sprayed with a Tamiya HG (made by Iwata) airbrush.
The only thing I'd change is the seatbelts - I've used the kit decal belts
before by cutting them out and gluing them in place with the backing paper
still on.  This time I applied them as decals and I am a little
disappointed.  Maybe one day Tamiya will include photo-etch or tape ones
like in the 1-32 kit.

                Click on images below to see larger images

|-----------------+-----------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|  Steve Bamford  |  Steve Bamford  |  Steve Bamford  |  Steve Bamford  |
|  will insert a  |  will insert a  |  will insert a  |  will insert a  |
|    click-able   |    click-able   |    click-able   |    click-able   |
| smaller version | smaller version | smaller version | smaller version |
| of photo 03.jpg | of photo 04.jpg | of photo 05.jpg | of photo 06.jpg |
| here. Clicking | here. Clicking | here. Clicking | here. Clicking |
|  on that photo  |  on that photo  |  on that photo  |  on that photo  |
|  will bring up  |  will bring up  |  will bring up  |  will bring up  |
|  the full sized |  the full sized |  the full sized |  the full sized |
| version of photo| version of photo| version of photo| version of photo|
|      03.jpg     |      04.jpg     |      05.jpg     |      06.jpg     |
|-----------------+-----------------+-----------------+-----------------|

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 
|
|       Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here 
|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

                Click on images below to see larger images

|-----------------+-----------------+-----------------+-----------------|
|  Steve Bamford  |                 |                 |                 |
|  will insert a  |                 |                 |                 |
|    click-able   |                 |                 |                 |
| smaller version |                 |                 |                 |
| of photo 07.jpg |                 |                 |                 |
| here. Clicking |                 |                 |                 |
|  on that photo  |                 |                 |                 |
|  will bring up  |                 |                 |                 |
|  the full sized |                 |                 |                 |
| version of photo|                 |                 |                 |
|      07.jpg     |                 |                 |                 |
|-----------------+-----------------+-----------------+-----------------|

                    Photos and text © by "Bill Bunting"
(See attached file: 1-48 F16 web 12.JPG)(See attached file: 1-48 F16 web
01.JPG)(See attached file: 1-48 F16 web 05.JPG)(See attached file: 1-48 F16
web 06.JPG)(See attached file: 1-48 F16 web 07.JPG)(See attached file: 1-48
F16 web 09.JPG)
(See attached file: 1-48 F16 web 10.JPG)

Take care Steve!

Best Regards

Bill Bunting
Sales Planning Manager MC & ATV
Honda Canada Inc.
www.honda.ca
Tel 416-284-8110

_________________________________________________________________
This transmission (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other
distribution, copying or disclosure whatsoever is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your computer system and records.