Subject: Re: Edy C. Ong's ROCAF Collection part 4
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Edy Ong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:27:34 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Edy Ong 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Cc: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 1:43 AM
  Subject: Edy C. Ong's ROCAF Collection part 4

  "Edy Ong's 1/48 ROCAF Collection - Part 4" 

  by Rico "Forge" Maula
  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here  

  An old Hawk kit brought up to date by scratchbuilding the cockpit and ejection seats. the fuselage was reshape using the Squadron book as reference. The paint scheme was painted with the numbers and letters coming from spares. Why built a Hawk kit, you ask? Because at that time there wasn't a choice. This was done before the Tamiya and Revell kit.                      

                                         Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg 

          
        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here  

  Next will be Tamiya's and Revell's F-84G .Built OOB except for decals. Decals for ROCAF roundels and numbers stencils. The rest are painted on.

  Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.jpg 

   
        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 19.jpg here  
   
  The last would RF-84F. It has a Heller nose and intake withe Monogram body and wings. Panel lines has been scribed. The stencils are from Monogram with the numbers coming from the spare box. The parrot on the nose, yellow ID stripes and black and red walkways are painted on. 

  Photos and text © by Rico "Forge" Maula

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.