Subject: Re: Edy Ong's 1/48 ROCAF Collection - Part 5
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Edy Ong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:28:14 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Edy Ong 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:29 AM
  Subject: Edy Ong's 1/48 ROCAF Collection - Part 5

  "Edy Ong's 1/48 ROCAF Collection - Part 5" 

  by Rico "Forge" Maula
  --------------------

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here  

  Monogram's F-100D modified into F-100A Note the striaght wing roots. And though not shown, the air brakes were also modified. ROCAF F-100As has the distinction of having the F-100D tail. The first  also carries AIM-9s sidewinders . Pylons has to be scracthbuilts. Roundels and data are decals with the rest being painted on.        

                                         Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.jpg 

          
        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here  

  Click on images below to see larger images

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.jpg 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.jpg 

  Next up is Monogram's F-100D converted into F-100F using a resin conversion kit (forgot the brand I used).

        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 15.jpg here  

  Lastly, we have RF-101A Vodoo converted from Monogram's F-101 Vodoo using Koster"s conversion kit. 

        Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 18.jpg 
       Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.jpg 

   
        Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 20.jpg here  

  Photos and text © by Rico "Forge" Maula

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.