Subject: Re: 1/32 Trumpeter Me-262A-1a by Michael Ezat
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:54:01 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:35 AM
  Subject: 1/32 Trumpeter Me-262A-1a by Michael Ezat 

        Gallery Template #05

        "1/32 Trumpeter Me-262A-1a" 

        By "Michael Ezat"
        His e-mail: [email-masked]

              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.JPG here  

        First of all, I like to introduce the kit Iwill use to build the Me 262A-1a, the first 

        Operationaljet fighter in the world. 

        It is the Trumpeter’s 1/32 scale, a total of255 pieces including 14 photo etched, 

        4 in blackrubber for the tyres,4 in white metal for the landing gear,12 clear and 1 film 

        For themain instrument panel. 

        The provided detail is at least sufficient, withaccurate right in deep scribed panel lines, well documented riveting and intactcapture of the shark-like lines of this 

        Classicbird. 

        The absence of the flash on the parts iswelcomed and the harmonium picture round off with a set for two airplanesdecals. 

        I believe, this is the best kit in any scalefor the famous Me 262, with a reasonable price. 

        For extra detail, I use the excellent BIG EDdetail set from Eduard, a set who sends 

        The detaillevel to the highest levels and the painting masks from Montex. 

        Minimal details in the landing gear and in the gun bay where scratch-builded, using 

        Bites ofwhite polystyrene sheet, copper wire and brass rod. 

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.JPG 

        I workon it for about 16 week-ends, a total of 50 hours at least have spend on my 

        Workroom,requires almost no putty at all because of the very good adjustment

        Of theparts and paint it with Gunze colors. 

        Preshading is one-way for a successfulrepresentation of the patchwork paint of 

        The properairplane and very thin layers of color gives the suffering picture together 

        With thewash of oil-based colors. 

        Thepainted insignia, numbers, walk-ways etc, gives a very specious result, alittle 

        Weathering with Matt aluminum and darkgrey-black dry chalk colors for soot 

        And oil-based colors for leaks is the finaltouch, before a hit with Model Master Matt lack seals everything in harmony. 

        That’s all folks, an all time classicairplane, is ready for decorate my showcase… 

              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.JPG here  

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.JPG 

        ΗELMO ADMINISTRATOR
        Alex Kontiveis
        www.helmo.gr
        e-mail: [email-masked]