Subject: Re: my new submission, Dennis Djou
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dennis Djou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 02:17:11 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again 
for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dennis Djou" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 6:10 PM
Subject: my new submission, Dennis Djou

"Tamiya 1:48 F4U Corsair"

by "Dennis Djou"
--------------------

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here
This is my latest creation, built completely within standard out of the box 
rules, with some after market decals.  This is the Tamiya kit without the 
tug and went together smoothly.  The only really difficult part were the 
wings.  I now know why I see so many of these kits built with the wings 
folded.  What I did here was glue the wing tips on before putting the top 
and bottom halves together.  it is much easier to fit a seam along the 
leading a trailing edges than to try and blend in the middle of the wing. 
The canopy was a time consuming to mask off, using tiny bits of masking 
tape, but it turned out well. This kit was a nice breather between my jets 
and seemed to fall together together a lot faster with out having to do a 
handful of armaments.  There will definitely be more props in my line up in 
the future.

Click on images below to see larger images

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.jpg here. 
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.jpg here. 
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.jpg here. 
Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.jpg

You can add more text about your article here.

Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here
You can add the final text about your article here.

_________________________________________________________________
Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008