Subject: Re: Martin Baltimore by john Garis
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:01:00 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 2:38 AM
  Subject: Martin Baltimore by john Garis

        "1/72 Special Hobby Martin Baltimore MkIV RHAF" 

        By "John Garis"
        E-mail: [email-masked]

              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.JPG here  

        Characteristics

        Type: Light Bomber

        Factory: Martin USA  

        Powered by: Wright GR-2600-A5B Cyclone 14 1637hp   

        Armament: 6 MG cal.30 (7.62mm) & 907kg Bomb.  

        Crew Num: 4  

         

        History

        Baltimores served with the 13th Fate of Light Bombardment with Greek crew since 1943 under British commands in the forehead of North Africa bases.   

        In the dues 1944 the remaining Baltimores were repatriated back to Greece.

        The British roundels were replaced by Greek and they held missions against Germans troops at Crete helping thus in the shorter release of Greece.  

        In the means 1945 Baltimores, returned back to British  because they were under conditions of lending.  

         

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.JPG 

        Special Hobby of 1/72 

        The Special Hobby kit is judged enough good with engraved panels and [ritinenia] parts for cockpit, engines and the system of landing 

        The only disadvantage is the absence of some kind of drivers in the wings and you will need to be careful at the application of wings on the fuselage.  

        The model was constructed mostly OOB adding only the necessary improvements.

        Painting - Weathering 

        Wanting to represent an accurate Hellenic Baltimore, I selected the following colours:  

        For the upper surfaces (wings and fuselage) : Middle Stone HU 84 and Dark Green HU 30 

        Underside surfaces of wings and fuselage: Sky type S HU 5 authentic   

        Afterwards the placement of decals, the model washed with Raw Umber oils.

        The model was sprayed with a light coat of satin varnish of Model Master (acrylics).  

                
              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.JPG here  

        You can add the final text about your article here.

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg 

        Photos and text © by "your name goes here"

        ΗELMO ADMINISTRATOR
        Alex Kontiveis
        www.helmo.gr
        e-mail: [email-masked]