Subject: Re: Skyraider by Michael Ezat
From: "Submissions for ARC" <[email-masked]>
To: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:01:52 -0700

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know your article went on ARC today.  Thanks again for sending it in.

Steve Bamford
Aircraft Resource Center
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com

Live like there is no tomorrow;
Love like you've never been hurt.
Work like you don't need the money.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ΑΛΕΞΗΣ ΚΟΝΤΗΒΕΗΣ 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 2:45 AM
  Subject: Skyraider by Michael Ezat

        "1/48 Tamiya A1 Skyraider" 

        By "Michael Ezat"
        E-mail: [email-masked]

              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.JPG here  

        As a WWII and propeller planes fan,I always like the A-1 Skyraider,one of the Most characteristic USA designs around the philosophy of  “big is beautiful”.

        The kit choice was easy, the high quality 1/48 Tamiya is a perfect representation Of this sturdy plane.

        Because of the dimensions of the final model,I take the  decision to build this bird With the wings in folded position,but also with a good…collection of weapons on.

        Great assistant in this construction,was the perfect wingfold set from Cutting Edge In excellent moulded gray resin,the cockpit set from the same manufacturer and the  Landing set from CMK,also in cream coloured resin.

        Everything fits perfect with the other parts,a minimal use of putty is necessary in The lower surfaces and the main camouflage is done by Tamiya paints.

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 03.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 03.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 04.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 04.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 05.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 05.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 06.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 06.JPG 

        A little attention in the final assembly is required,because of the fragility of the resin, especially in the small links of the landing gear and the joint points of the wings. The wing load is a mix from the kit provide and from an old kit of Italeri Skyraider. For the decoration, I kept the decals from Tamiya,all the load outs takes a wheathering with  pastel chalk and lead-pencil powder,and the final touch is coming with a coat of Model Master Mattlack as usually.

              Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.JPG here  

        Click on images below to see larger images

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 07.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 07.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 08.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 08.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 09.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 09.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 10.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 10.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 11.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 11.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 12.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 12.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 13.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 13.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 14.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 14.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 15.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 15.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 16.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 16.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 17.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 17.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 18.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 018.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 19.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 19.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 20.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 20.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 21.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 21.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 22.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 22.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 23.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 23.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 24.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 24.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 25.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 25.JPG 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 26.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 26.JPG 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 27.JPG here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 27.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 28.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 28.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 29.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 29.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 30.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 30.jpg 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 31.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 31.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 32.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 32.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 33.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 33.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 34.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 34.jpg 

              Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 35.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 35.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 36.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 36.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 37.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 37.jpg 
             Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo 38.jpg here.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized version of photo 38.jpg 

        Photos and text © by "your name goes here"

        ΗELMO ADMINISTRATOR
        Alex Kontiveis
        www.helmo.gr
        e-mail: [email-masked]