Subject: ARC
From: "Kornel Nowicki" <[email-masked]>
To: timi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:25:26 +0200

Gallery Template #05

*"1/48 Tamiya A-1H Skyraider" *

by Tom "Timi" Modłasiak
*--------------------*
   Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 01.jpg here

A-1H Skyraider is my first aircraft model presented on the ARC. It is made
of Tamiya's A-1H 1/48 scale kit with the Eduard photo etched set.
Skyraider is one of the most pleasant Tamiya kits and it didn't bring me any
serious difficulties. It was painted with Gunze H series paints with
it's formidable thinner and Model Master Acrylic coats. Fading and shading
was also made with Gunze paints. Artists oils were used for weathering and
wash. Smoke effects were made using airbrush and artistic pigments.
Decals from the box are representing A-1H from the carrier USS
Intrepid operating during Vietnam war.

I hope you will like it :)

Tomek

*Click on images below to see larger images*

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
03.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
03.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
04.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
04.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
05.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
05.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
06.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
06.jpg

You can add more text about your article here.
    Steve Bamford will insert full sized version of photo 02.jpg here

You can add the final text about your article here.

*Click on images below to see larger images*

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
07.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
07.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
08.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
08.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
09.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
09.jpg

Steve Bamford will insert a click-able smaller version of photo
10.jpghere.  Clicking on that photo will bring up the full sized
version of photo
10.jpg

Photos and text (c) by "Tomasz Modłasiak"